Migrating a site to MightyBox
Migration to MightyBox can be achieved with any modern migration plugin/tool. Here's what the process looks like in Migrate Guru
Before starting, make sure PHP versions match between your current host and your MightyBox environment. If necessary, change your MightyBox PHP version. This will avoid unexpected errors with plugins that may not be designed to operate in newer versions of PHP.
- Install FTP addon
- Retrieve credentials from email
In old site
- Install and activate Migrate Guru
- Open Migrate Guru utility and enter email
- Choose "FTP" when asked to "Select the host you are migrating to."
- Enter site and FTPS credentials
- Use /webroot/ROOT for "Directory Path" setting
- Click "Migrate"