If you need to give system access to a user that does not have a MightyBox account, follow the steps below.
1. On the AppServer level, click on the hexagon icon to access the Add-Ons. Find and install Root Access.
2. Turn off firewall on the node.
3. Generate your local SSH keys and copy public key.
4. Open Web SSH or Direct SSH Access.
sudo suto enter the root user
- Paste your key into
1. Be the key pastes in on all one line with just a space between
ssh-rsaand the start of the key (the line may wrap on the screen for readability and that’s OK)
2. CTRL + O then ENTER to Save (Command + O for Mac)
3. CTRL + X to Exit (Command + X for Mac)
5. In your local terminal, access the node over public IP via